Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Stuff

We had our taxes done earlier this week. So, naturally we had to spend some money--it didn't matter that the transportation department warned or advised everyone to stay home. Anyway we got a laptop and a new camera.
So much electronic stuff to play with. Right now Cliff and I are both on laptops. I am on the new one and Cliff is on the youth group laptop.
Here is a picture I took of Cliff on our new camera.

The black and white setting on the camera. Pretty cool if you ask me. I love black and white pictures!!!


Isaac's favorite thing right now. He LOVES Elmo!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

What kind of camera is it?? And what kind of laptop??

Gary2 said...

Man Cliff looks so good in B&W! LOL

Henry Family said...

We got a Toshiba Satellite laptop and the camera is a Fuji. Suppporting the Wal-Mart stock.