Monday, February 16, 2009

Been awhile

Sorry it has been awhile since I have written anything on here. I started a facebook and it seems I am addicted to checking in with all the people on there. My best friend from Elementary School and some friends from High School on Facebook. It has been pretty fun.
Last week we had a scare. Stephen had strep throat and it is the strain that accompanies Kawasaki Disease. He had a high fever for three and a half days. The doctor told us that Kawasaki can be treated if caught while the child still had a fever. It attacks the heart and blood vessels. It is caused by high fevers and that particular strain of strep throat. His fever fell so he did not have to go to the hospital.
Today Arthur came home sick, not strep thank goodness.
Well, I will try to update more often.
Hope this finds everyone well.

No comments: