Thursday, September 11, 2008

Something New

God gives us new things all the time.
Do we take the time to appreciate what He shows us everyday?
Our family has experienced so many things this past summer and even this past year that will forever change all of our lives.
On Novemeber 9 God blessed us with Isaac. He was born the fourth boy to our family. He was a blessing from God. All things went well until delivery and the doctor said the cord was wrapped around his neck twice. God has blessed Isaac, he has no affects from this ordeal.
This summer as a family we worked camps together, we took a vacation to Branson, we moved, and hit many milestones, especially Cliff he turned 32.
This blog is something new that I will be updating as often as possible. I am excited to not be working outside the home this schoolyear. Being at home when the boys get off the bus is one of the greatest joys I have everyday. Seeing Isaac wake up and look around for me and saying my name is something that will always be a highlight.
I hope you will enjoy these blogs about our family.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I will enjoy it! I've started a blog as well!

Heather Replogle said...

Welcome! I'll be checking back often!